Tuesday 8 October 2024

The Problem With Cats

As good as things are, I feel stalled.  I am petty sure it is the cat.

I pulled back the whole thing this morning and am gong to restart today.   I am going to follow my instinct and am going to try ending rows in my old fashioned way. The continuous crochet spiral does'nt do it for me.   I understand where I have to go and the shape I am aiming for and am going to try getting there following a slightly different path.     Maybe that should read I think I understand.  

This is where my words and number problem crops up and bites me.  I have a lot of difficulty following patterns by line by line, number by number.  It's like a train problem in elementary school math.  The words and numbers all pile up and I get nowhere.  Patterns where I have to stick close to lines of words and numbers without really understanding what the whole goal is, are the hardest things to do.

I shall keep on though.  A cat is only a cat and if I do it often enough, I will get there.  

No comments: