Wednesday 11 January 2023

One last kick at the can.

See that little blue chair in the corner of the bedroom?  I did that today.  It may be a mistake because it didn't turn out that well.  But I learned a lot and one day, I will do it again, ( I have another chair and much more fabric) and do it better but for now, it is sitting there in a mildly dark corner and it looks almost okay.


No looking too close mind.


I have had trouble photographing things on this floor.  It is either too bright or too dark. 

Anyway, that is almost it till I get the gumption to do the lights, all of which are going to be little battery operated LED lights.  In the meantime, if I cannot knit, I will work on some soft works for the mini house, but I will also get started on Carter's embroidered volcano.  I am so looking forward to that project.

I did one thing today that will, I hope, make a big difference to my wrist problems.  I have one of those fold up TV tray tables and decided it is a much better height than my desk for using the laptop.  It means that my wrist is no longer cramped upwards at the bad angle while I am using the computer.  I hope that it leads to speedy recovery for my poor wrist.  If it works, I may cut the elegant legs of the desk off so that it is an ergonomically proper height for me and my computer.  

I really miss my knitting.  Sigh.

No comments: