Monday 12 December 2022

The Little Palate Cleanser.

After knitting a lot yesterday, I knit only a little today and only on little things too.



But fingerless mitten one is complete.  Just for fun I will knit the other red glove to make it a complete pair and then I will knit an entire blue pair before I wrap them up for the boys as a 'pair' of one red and one blue.  

Tomorrow I am going to work on sleeves. I didn't today because I had a middle of the day appointment and I just can't seem to wrap my head around appointments and knitting something really important.  I want to be fresh when I knit important things.  Tomorrow is a free day for me so sleeves it is.

The mitten is a really nifty little palate cleanser.  It's kind of like a sweet treat between courses.  It set me up just right for the next step on the sweater.

No comments: