Thursday 15 December 2022

Duds

I had a long post prepared for today about choosing needles for sleeves and how I really ought to write down the needle size I am using or at the very least, keep the needles or even the tips in the bag with the project rather than putting them anywhere else while I am still working on the project.  Or how I even could leave myself a note so I could remember what tip size I was using for the garment.  And then there is the whole dealing with switching yarns every four rows and the struggle to carry the yarn along as I did on the body and should I be using shorts, dpns, or go magic loop to knit the sleeves...

Lets just say this step is interesting.  Or challenging.  Or driving me batty.

Part of feeling batty with my knitting at the moment is that my sleep machines are not working right and I am not getting the sleep I ought to and honestly, it is making me cry in the middle of the night in fear and anger and exhaustion. My blood gases are all wonky and that means nothing else is working properly either so I feel foggy and just oh so frustrated.  This is the third machine I have had since I left hospital and I want to know why I keep getting the duds?  

I am going to knit easy thing today like the sleeve I have started, which by now is just round and round, with my solution in place for all the troubles I had with needles and yarns, or the start of wristwarmers right up to the fingers part where it get just a little fussier.  

If I had time or brainpower, I would do more but this is all I have for today.

No comments: