Wednesday 21 December 2022

For crying out loud.

I did a whole bunch of knitting yesterday. I made good progress on the sleeves of the sweater.  And there is going to have to be a repeat of it this afternoon.   

I made good progress on the pairs of fingerless gloves too.  This was at the start of my afternoon before my IVKN (International Virtual Knit Night) afternoon.  


And this was after.

  


And this morning, I have been up since 3:30 and just could not go back to sleep.  I am not tired at all.  It is entirely possible that , like an infant, I have my days and nights switched around or I am just slept out.  There were two nights of ten hours of good solid sleeping and a third night with seven hours.  That is a lot of sleep when my normal all my life has been six to seven hours.  I felt a bit beside myself and was a wee bit annoyed.  I did not know what to do.  

So I cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom.  Yeah.  I know, but it has a door that I can close and it is well insulated from Keith's sleeping space downstairs.  If the door is closed he has to struggle to hear anything from there.  And now my bathroom is clean and I still have all kinds of energy to spare.  

Might need a nap today.  We shall see.

No comments: