Monday 19 December 2022

Moving Forward

It's been a long tough week and I hope it does not need to be repeated.  As much as my last post still had me trying, that was before it got bad.  In the end and YES, there was an end, I have a new and better suited to me machine and I had two good nights sleep, and I am feeling much better.  Not where I was but better.

I did heeps of knitting on the gloves.  The red ones are done and the first of the blue gloves has two fingers and a thumb left to knit.




That will be done before you know it and glove two will be cast on and will be my end of the day knitting.  I need a simple sort of porject for end of day knitting right now.  Even if it looks like a torture device full of sharp pokey bits.  

Most of my day is going to be devoted to sweater knitting though.
I


It's  going much faster now that I have the right needles and am approaching the striping the right way.  For me that is.

One of the really cool things about knitting has always been that this works for me but may not be right for you and yet another technique might work better for someone else.  So many ways to get the same result is one of the best things of all.    I love to knit and I am constantly in awe of all there is yet to discover.
 

No comments: