Thursday 24 November 2022

Two Eltons.

Nov 24 is a special day for me.  I usually remember it.  2007,  2008,  2009,  2010,  and after that, my Anniversary posts get sketchier.   It is my wedding anniversary and this year, would be forty three years.  Sigh.  It was the best day of my life.  There are reasons it is not such a good day too, but life happens all around you no matter what else is on your plate.  

The two men associated with today in my life, my dad and my husband have taught me to enjoy what you have in front of you.  So that is what I am focusing on. Happy wonderful things we did and all the good in my life now.


That lovely mohair takes longer to knit than the fingering multi colour in the other Elton sweater I am making.  This is a delicate dainty pretty knit.  The other, even using Fleece Artist yarns, is a more sweater like sweater, more robust.  Mine is the green, and Luda's is the blue.  

For now I must get back to work.  I want hers done asap so she has it for Christmas at least.  Time is all I have and I will happily share it with her.


No comments: