Friday 18 November 2022

Onward ho.

And as things so very well must, they go on.  It has been this way through all human history and will remain long after I am done.  So I will go on.

Besides all the things going on with my dad, I have been ill.  Very ill.  I did not recognize it but it ended with me being utterly undignified in a place where they deal with sick people for a much longer period than I ever want to be there again.  I came home with Bob Vader and his Deathstar.  Every time I wander down my hall, my hands are full and I find I need something for my phone.

Do you remember this sock?



It is one of the many I have on the go and it was the right place to turn into a nice little bag.  


I thought about knitting an icord strap, but honestly, there are a hundred things I want to knit more than miles of icord.  And not nearly enough time in the world to do them all. 

Later today I will hit the embroidery bag.  I have volcanos to finish.  


No comments: