Monday 21 November 2022

Actual Knitting

The way back to knitting has been rather strange.  It feels as if it has been a very long time since I really knit and did it with the sense of joy that I found today.  It felt so very very nice to feel like I was back in my right place.

I had been looking for something different to knit for a few days. I had my heart set on this sweater but that WIP bin of mine is large and deep and it holds a lot of things.  It defeated me for a day or two.  I had to empty the whole chest to find it. I was overjoyed when I found it this morning and I sat down and knit on it on and off for the whole day.  



It is plain knitting just like the Elton out of the lovely yarn from River City Yarns, but this is such a different combination of yarns and it is such a different experience to work on it.  I love both projects but it is nice to have something to switch to as I work through both sweaters very long middle of the torso sections.

Not sure what will be tomorrow, but there will be knitting and there will be joy.  That will be enough.


No comments: