Monday 17 October 2022

Winter green.

There is nothing like wearing a sweater you have just finished, particularly when it is a warm an cozy garment.  It's perfect from the deep but not wide v neckline, to the flash of rust at the hand pocket, to the rolled hem wihch is the perfect longer in the back than on the front.  Sigh.  Perfect and it is mine.






You still can't really tell the rich deep green from this picture.  It's just not a colour that works well in photography indoors.  Now outdoors is a whole other thing.  

Normally, this is where I would be pounding off to start Marcus sweater , but it seems I got that wrong.  He wanted a red mitt and a blue mitt and a yellow sweater.  Which means I am going to have to ask Carter what he wanted, because he was talking about some weird stuff earlier that same day.  I shall consult with the boys and then I guess go shopping for yarn.  I do not have any yarn in yellow for boys sweaters.  

No comments: