Friday 14 October 2022

A whole week of blogging too!

No pictures today.  The sleeve still awaits.  I had several things I had to do yesterday. You can only put some things off so long.  Those things are done, but it didn't lead to more knitting.  I have been sitting up routinely this summer till at least 9 before heading off to my room, but now, as fall comes in, I feel the urge to crawl into bed once it is dark.  So seven p.m. was my crawling into bed time last night.  And I did sleep.  Long and peacefully.

So today I face the sleeve and once that is done, the v neckline finish and then, the sweater is done.  I am looking forward to it.  I needed another good workday sweeater.  My good things like my Hun were starting to be used that way, and i Love that too much to waste it on dishes and chores.  There might be another workday sweater for me before Christmas too.  You never know.

But first Marcus' sweater.  I am really looking forward to getting going on that.  I love that he loves his sweaters.

No comments: