Thursday 7 July 2022

Blech

Yuck.  I had a deeply disappointing day yesterday.  I had a pity party too in public.  It isn't often I feel so defeated by things, but yesterday was a day.  

It is past and we found a resolution so the next time won't end up the same.  All is well  good enough and it is time to get on with the day.

Because my stress levels were not in a happy place yesterday, I decide not to spin.  There have been times where I knit under stress on a sweater and ended up having to take it out because it was such a different gauge. Spinning usually leaves me with then thousand bad joins if I am too tense. I think I would hate that for this project.  I knit on a plain sock yesterday and it was good.  It helped put my world back in order and it felt right to leave the spinning for today.  I did a bit of sewing but only the kind where blorphs and gagalores really did not matter.  Not all sewing, yes, even sewing, not all sewing has to be perfect.

So I am going to make an egg with toast for my brekkie and I am going to have another cup of coffee and then I shall spin for a good while and see what else I can get up to.

No comments: