Tuesday 21 June 2022

What to do

I am having a bit of a time stopping the fabric thing.  It is so easy to see all the pretties and to imagine them as various clothes but the danger is having too many that I have no where to put them.  

Sigh.  It is the season where all the pretties for summer go on sale in the buy 1 get three bins.  The fiscal danger remains relatively low, but the spiritual and imaginitive creative danger is high, very very high.

It's that way with yarn right now too. Midknit Cravings I am looking at you.  RCY.  You too.  Your yarns are not off the list of things I dream of.  Sigh.

It may help if I work on getting some things done to give myself the freedom to start more.  That is quite possible.  My general comfort level is usually about 12 to 15 things on the go.  I have 12 right now and that feels a tad low.  I could start something but I am really enjoying everything i am working on.  Starting ought to wait till i feel tetchy and antsy.

I am going to dig in my WIP bin and organize it a bit.  Last week I was looking for an easy knit and had trouble finding any of the socks.  There are at least 6 ongoing at the moment.  I kept finding the sme two as I was digging.  I love the new bags I am using but I really need bag tags.  

So start something new, or tidy the WIP bin or buy fabric or yarn?  What to do, what to do.  

No comments: