Monday 13 June 2022

Stuff

There has not been much to write about this last week.  There was plenty of doing but not a lot of stuff that was worth writing about.  There was also knitting and sewing and you did read about that.  

I don't have a ton to say today either.  I did knit quite a bit, doing something brand new and yet comfortably old and familiar.  No it isn't a new project, though that is an enticing thought.  But I don't know enough yet to speak about it yet.  It was fun and interesting and prepping for it mentally took two whole days more or less. 

Today I could go a dozen ways.  I know I would like to finish the bright yellow blouse so I can move forward and make to other more intriguing idea to wear with it.  

I have a small part of the weekend project to finish in my living room (I am once again moving furniture because I really hated the way I moved it a few weeks ago.  Plus we made time to repair my loveseat.  The arm is once again attached to the rest of the structure!  Cheers all around for that.  But this last bit is going to get done. Period.

And then I must attack the kitchen.  I was after Keith to do the things he needed to in there and he did some.  But that some means my stuff is difficult or futile to do.  That means attack because I am done with waiting.  Room mate frustrations.  He also buggered my supper plan by taking the leftover chili he made for lunch today.  Normally he doesn't take leftovers.  Sigh.  Supper might be cereal.  

And I have an outside errand to do today.  I have no idea how long it will take so it is entirely possible that nothing will actually get done today.  

In the mean time and to record it for posterity, here is the ongoing F1 blanket.  I knly knit during race events so it isn't a speed project but it is a regular routine project.  And it is moving along at a really good pace.  There are F1 races till late November so at the pace I am going, Those 4 to 8 rows on a race weekend, which isn't a lot of knitting for the race hours, is making impressive progress.  


About a quarter of the blue marled/ragg look part is done.  

But that is it for today.  My sum total of plans is to do something I guess.  I'm good with that.  

No comments: