Wednesday 15 June 2022

I had a good sleep in today. 

I wrote that earlier today and then just never got to post a blog post.  that is okay.  I didn't really have much to write.  There are lots of things that some up during the day but nothing that seems to take me to the computer.  And yes, it is a computer thing.  I think better sitting at the laptop at a desk.

I didn't do much of anything yesterday nor today.  Really the only thing of huge significance was the sleeping in part.  And that felt so good that it may happen again in the morning.  I hope not though.  That would mean that I have not had a good nights sleep for the last two nights. That is not in my plans.

I have been knitting so the front of the blue Elton is just two striped rows away from where you join under the arms.  After that, it will be one day blue, one day green and they won't take long.  The stripes make it so.  

What I haven't been doing is sewing. I seem to be avoiding the pretty yellow.  But tomorrow that is going to stop.  There are a couple more summer tops that I really would like to have ready for wearing in the heat of summer.  And I am so very ready to have some sewing fun rather than the work sewing to make enough clothes to have things to wear.

Anyway, it is time for a nap a long over night one, and I am so ready for it.







No comments: