Thursday 5 May 2022

I find myself debating button holes this morning.  Do I really need buttonholes on my blouses?  

This is a silly debate because yes, they are going to be made, but my acquaintance with this sewing machine is such that buttonholes so far have been a real hot mess.  After reading the manual, it seems that there is an adjustment screw so I am going to give that a try to see if buttonholes can be better.   

Wish me luck.  I am slightly intimidated and I dearly want to get over it.  

Beyond that, I am in limbo in the sewing rom.  I know I have one thing in the mail, and I hope that my other package, the one with the interfacing will magically appear too.  I thought about cutting out some things today, but I just hate to do that and not have the interfacing to put it all together right away so no new sewing today. 

So knitting today, and possibly some volcanology (of the embroidered kind).  Always time for that.

No comments: