Wednesday 6 April 2022

Done Deeds

I completed all the things!  Well almost.   Dress?  Complete.  Pants, cut and lurking in a pile? A whisper away from done (Just need elastic at the waist and hemming).  Fabric pulled and sorted?  Done.

And I knit a fair bit too.  I have been spending time on the Agate Cove sweater.  



It is long enough at the underarms that it is time to add stitches for the backside.  That has worked well for my body shape and I think it is going to look fine.  

That was pretty much my whole day. This morning I started with the fabrics I pulled out yesterday and have been thinking of shapes and styles for them.  Several needed heavy duty ironing.  Two are pure rayon.    I think those two fabrics will be the more unstructured Waikere shirt and the wonderful linen cottons will become the more structured Tarawi pattern (both from Muna and Broad)

It is my knitting afternoon so time to be getting ready for that.  What to knit? !

No comments: