Thursday 24 March 2022

Peppy

I didn't  sew the other day. Honestly, I have no idea what I did.  But the day passed with an assortment of the usual things going on.  So today is going to be sewing day.


The last of the Torrens flirty skirty dresses will be sewn and if I am lucky at least part of this pair of pants.


But before either of those, this.


I have worn this a few times now and am going to sew up the side seams and shorten it somewhat.  Right now the hem keeps getting caught up in stuff as I go through the days.  So in the end, a more traditional hem is what will be.  

I am full of energy and have a serious pep in my step today.  It may be the result of the lovely sunny weather we have right now, or the extra coffee I had yesterday.  Either way, I intend to use it.

No comments: