Friday 25 March 2022

The One is Never Enough Blanket

F1 season is back, which can only mean one thing!  It's time for a Sock Monkey Cabin Blanket.  

I have two skeins of denim colored yarn that were left when I understood Amy really wanted hers to be gray.  That is a lot of yarn so I asked if her sister Lindsay would like one.  So, this one is a freebie for Lindsay.

I wasn't quite ready to start last week. I needed to order the cream yarn.  It arrived yesterday evening in the mail. I only ordered last Sunday so great shipping time, Yarn Canada.



I had to go digging for the red yarn for the stripe but I used it when I was knitting Emmett's gramps and that bag of assorted not enough for much more than hats bag was holding the mirror against the wall.  



The large balls of the denim Comfort are in another box, but I doubt that I will need them this weekend.  They can come out later, when the box has just a bit more room in it.



Ready.  Set. Go.



No comments: