Monday 14 February 2022

This weekend my sewing was co-opted for an installation of new internet stuff.  So I got nothing much done in sewing.  

I did some knitting but not as much as I hoped.  The weather has been making for achy hands and muddied brains.  


It was long enough for a good try on and guess what?  It's going to be fine.  I will have to do something to make the neck smaller but I won't have to reknit.

And now back to sewing.  It's a bit iffy in there.  The final touches were not put in place by the installer/landlord/Keith.  The very changeable weather this past week is exacerbating his tendency to migraines and he just could not finish it.  He did set the table up and I can just squeak to the machine, I should be able to do some of what I need.  

So off to get things started.  

No comments: