Monday 10 January 2022

Eucalyptus dreams

I never quite got round to trying on my sweater for the second time.  I had the urge to clean and since that is such a rare feeling, I listened to it and did a bit of cleaning and putting.  I did however take a photo of said sweater.


It is looking more and more like the sort of thing I dearly love to wear.  It is twelve inches from the underarm at the moment, so it is going along at a reasonable pace.  It isn't going to be a ten day sweater but that is just fine with me.  All the more joy in the knitting.

The biggest job I did today was to wash all the sweaters I love to wear.  You can wear sweaters a long time if you have a bit of a sleeve underneath but since I am a spilly talker, they usually end up needing to have the coffee and food stains cleaned after a bit.  A good soak in my small washer and a spin to get them almost dry and now, they are hanging around my bathroom and all over the rest of my room I can smell the lovely scent of warm wool and eucalyptus.  Heavenly.
 
It will accompany my dreams.

No comments: