Tuesday 21 September 2021

Isn't it nice?!

There now.  Doesn't that look nice?  I am really pleased with it.  It even looks like the right size for his hands.



Unfortunately, that side doesn't tell the whole story.



Now you see the rest of the story.  Every time I say that, I hear Paul Harvey's voice in my head.  

I left most of the tails long so I could work them in after.  I tried weaving ends in as I went, but the ends have to be on the back of his hand for use and comfort and it just made it all too complicated to do it ongoing.  Weave in I shall.  There are also going to be little holes that need filling where the fingers join.  It just happens and I am prepared for whatever comes.

I am really pleased with the way the finished first glove looks.  The second one is under way, just at the first band of green on the palm. 

I still haven't figured out why a 7 year old needs these but he really wanted some badly. I guess I will find out.




No comments: