Wednesday 27 January 2021

Okay with it..

Yesterday, in the middle of my morning, I tore the yarn I was working with because of a knot.  I usually double these events for 8 or 10 stitches and get on with it leaving just a few more ends to weave in later.

Yesterday, I woke at my usual time, but I was feeling a bit tired.  After the knot event, mmaybe three rows later, I tore the yarn...and then I realized that there was no knot, that I must have dreamt it and that for the sake of the knitting, I had to put it down.

That was the way the entire day went.  So when I say I had a nap yesterday I mean the whole day.  Some days are like that and you know what?  It's okay.  Some people never do anything other than watch tv. I watched TV and I napped.

 I got nuthin and I am okay with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! Not only do I resemble that remark but I am so glad there are others doing exactly the same thing. I can't tell you how many times lately I have sat down to watch TV for a rest with a cup of tea or take a break and wake up two or three hours later. My tea is cold, I've missed the entire program or show, and/or dropped a book if I've been reading but I do feel better for it. Amazing!

I think we are in an elite new club and there are many of us in it. Some of us are retired but not all. Not sure what we should call it but the name would include Pandemic somewhere in the title.

Fay