Tuesday 31 March 2020

Using Your Jam

Yes.  It is that time. 


The bind off.  I started the bind off last night while finishing the book I was listening to.  I did not complete it,  but decided to leave it for today.  To get there, I used my hands beyond what I ought and when the book was done, I dropped it.  But it is in the bind off.  I  am really looking forward to the sleeves, which should not take more than a day each, or less and then to calling this one done.  It feels pretty good.

And yet, this morning finds me feeling just a little bit down.  But when I get feeling a little down, I force myself to focus on the joy of something different, something silly sometimes, something comforting. So, different and silly it is. 

I am going to make some date loaf today, and test one of those new found programs on my bread maker.  Probably just the dough cycle. 

I do find the idea of using the 'Jam' setting endlessly titillating.  I have got to figure out how I can use that with what I have on hand.

No comments: