Monday 2 March 2020

Movie Night!

I did not do a single speck of knitting Saturday or Sunday.  I was otherwise occupied.


A rare Isaac sighting.  The last few times I have been at Scott's,  Isaac has been with his dad.  It was great to get the chance for a few good talks.

We had a movie night, which over at their house means I got to sleep in the chair.  You may think this would not be a big deal but it is.  This was Carter's first sleep in the family room night. Mom pulled the mattress to the floor and he was thrilled to be in charge of picking the movies. 

He chose Frozen 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.  I fell sleep through the second and they stayed up later playing games till Mom came down to turn them all off after 10.  It was a lovely time.  And somewhere through the day Cassie and Marcus called Grandma so the little boys had a good talk on Grandma's  phone.

Now to the chair.  It is just an ordinary leather chair, well used and slouch comfortable.  You only really understand it when you sleep in it.  It is one of the most amazing sleeping places anywhere.  This has been verified by more than just me.  I was telling Scott if he was ever getting rid of that set, I want the chair and ottoman.  Both his brothers and a couple of their friends took exception to this, claiming if the chair was up for grabs, they had first claim.  That we fight for it shows just how comfy it is.

Today is a good day for well all sorts of things.  The yellow top continues.  The blue top is under consideration.  If I get them going again and if I get some bread baked, I can call it a very good day.



No comments: