Friday 13 March 2020

I am sitting here, very pleased with the state of my little world.  I am the owner of a one sleeved top.


At the bottom of the sleeve, I opted for a tiny bit of lacey openess.  I thought about several different ways of finishing the sleeve, but this felt right. 

Sleeve two is not complete.  A bit of a birthday party for my peanut got in the way. 


This young man, Mr.  Brian Carter is now 6 years old.  He may have a wiggly tooth.  You get those when you are 6 he told me.  6 is big news for my sweet boy. He is growing up, and I love it.  


Sleeve two is well under way and looks a lot like the sleeve from yesterday's photos.  It will be complete today.  Which means a finished product by days end.  Isn't that the coolest thing to contemplate?  Isn't it just?

After that, I think I am going to get out the too short sleeved top and make those sleeves longer, and then I am girding my loins and tackling the lace on the blue top.  We will see.  As much as I want those projects done, there are others that need doing, like some lace shawls.  There is an Einband lace and my lovely edging on my Bridgewater shawl, plus there are more than a few stunning yarns that I crave to knit, that needs finishing too.  After this bit of lace on the Cascada Tee to wet my whistle, you just never know.


No comments: