Thursday 12 March 2020

Sleeeeeeeeeeves

And there we go,


on to sleeves!  

I am only making short sleeves here, though they are going to be longer than this little tops sleeves.


I wore this top a lot last year but everytime I put it on, I thought gotta make these sleeves longer.  If it had been once and done with that thought, I'd be fine as is with it, but this?  This is exactly the opposite of liking something so much that you appreciate how nice it is each time you slip it on.  I have not had that good feeling in my life in relation to clothing, in any real way for years, but then, when I think of the age of most my clothing... I am usually thrilled when I find a thing that fits!  

Note to self:  Sew more.

I would like to see both sleeves on the Cascadas Tee complete today.  I should be able to do it too.  I am in the middle of a riveting book, The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny, have coffee at hand and am ready to go.  

Onward.  



No comments: