Monday 15 July 2024

Flying

Google is playing games with photos again.  It wants me to sign in to upload my own photos so I do that and cannot see any photos.  Anywhere.  From anytime.  I know they upload but I know not to where.  When I go to my google photos, it sits and can't connect. I will see what happens.  

So Friday I started a top.  Only gauge was giving me gauge games and it looked clunky and felt heavy for a top.  I loved the look of the stockinette but everything else did not look how I hoped.  So it sat there overnight.  


I pulled it all out and started something different.  I am going to do a u neck striped top with shortie sleeves.  I am taking colour inspiration from some of the recent sweaters out there, with groupings of colour stripes.

I am leaning towards 3 row stripes.  4 row stripes might look too wide, but we shall see.  I am on the third row of green so that decision will be made shortly.


I will knit all the green stipes first, then all the rust, then all the gold. I'm not sure about the sleeves and the striping.  I haven't decided that yet because I have to wait to see if the green holds out.  I have quite a bit less of the green than the other colours so if there isn't enough of it left for the sleeves, the sleeves will be plain. 

Knitting on the fly.  My favourite thing.

No comments: