Monday 29 January 2024

My story

This morning, when I opened my blinds, the light was pink. The sky did not really look pink, but the light was pink.  I am looking to the north west and sunrise is behind our garage, but even though I don't see that glory, I did get to see this amazing pink light. It is a good reminder to look at more than just the glorious bits.   

So, if you read my Saturday post you will know that this happened.


And then this happened.  


I am really happy with both and look forward to wearing them.  The crisp edges of the red and grey fills me up to overflowing.

In the same bag of yarn there was the remainder of the Ravelry Red Malabrigo Rios from my lipstick sweater and I started making a Matchmaker Cowl by Martina Behm. I have knit it before and I really enjoyed the process, but my heart wasn't in it.  

I ripped it back and started this.  


I will knit a nice long close turtleneck and then some coverage for the back of my neck over that chilly bit.  Basically, I am making a dickey.  Because  in a cold climate, they work.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments: