Wednesday 19 April 2023

Busy being boring.  I am not happy about it and if I did not have good medication to deal with anxiety and depression, then life would be tough.  

The physio guy was here the other day.  He added a couple excersizes to my routine for my hands.  I am doing a median nerve glide and a tendon glide.  We shall see if they help.  I trust that he knows how a body works far better than I so I am putting my faith in him.  With luck they will help and they will help keep me knitting more safely than in the past.

That is all I am up to besides cleaning my bath.  I am cooking supper today too, but that is about all you need to hear about that.  Still it could be worse.  So I might feel a bit down but I am working on focusing on the not to distant future when I will be knitting.

No comments: