Tuesday 14 March 2023

Truly, this time is it, right?

Another week. 

I think I have been saying that for months now, but truly, this time is it, right?  It's a good thing I am on good drugs or I would surely be deeply depressed.

I did have good news today.  I no longer have to use the oxygen at night.  The bipap will continue. This is wonderful news.  I get to the keep the bipap which has been life changing but I no longer need the oxygen. I will talk with my RT tomorrow to check what she needs me to do but I no longer have to have the very noisy but  oxygen pumps running all night.  They are noisy and I am looking forward to the peace.  

 I set puzzles today.  It's driving me batty.


It feels very like the other big puzzle.  I feel like I am picking away setting a piece or two but when I check the box, there are fewer and fewer pieces in it.  I must be getting somewhere.  Right now I am picking out water pieces from plain green jungle pieces.  We have some of the bigger creatures set.  There is a very large tiger under the box as well as a couple birds and a monkey and a few butterflies.  I can't wait till it is done because that means I ought to be able to knit a little bit.  

I have done many crafts and things in my life but the only thing I never tire of is knitting.  It is endlessly fascinating to me.  It can be plain or complicated. It can be the simplest garter stitch where every stitch is knitted or deeply intricate and complex series of positive and negative spaces. It can be dense and waterproof or airy and light.  It fills me with wonder every time I pick it up.

I miss my knitting and I cannot wait.


No comments: