Monday 6 March 2023

Puzzling days again.

Still setting puzzles only.  I didn't even sew this weekend and it is making a difference.  My hands are feeling much better but there still is some healing to go.  So ...

I will stick with puzzles for another day or two or until that first puzzle 2000 piece puzzle is complete.  There has been an awful lot of time invested in this thing and darn it all, it will be finished, if only to get my WIP bin free.  The puzzle setting surface is perched on top of the raised lid of the WIP bin.  From what I can tell, we aare a little more than halfway complete.

I say we because Keith has really been enjoying the things too.  I am a bit surprised at this and yet not really.  He did like puzzles when he was small.  And if Marcus was here and Carter too, we would probably finish in no time flat.

I am missing my knitting a whole bunch but my head is filled with plans.  And there is going to be some sewing play tomorrow as I experiment with pleats.

No comments: