Tuesday 28 March 2023

Look! It's yarn!

Look!  It's yarn!  But not too much though.

On and off, I have been weaving wee squares.  I don't do many in a day.  It seems to agravate my hand thing but since I looked at them last I have done a few.  There were 42 and now there are 64 squares.  



I am still a very long way from a blanket sized bunch of squares.  

The other thing I am deeply immersed in is housecleaning.  All shelves are being bared, moved, dusted wiped and swept and vacuumed behind.  Everything on them gets a good cleaning too.  


And there is a lot of meandering through the various books, just for fun.  I've been busy looking through the books on miniatures for quilts (I have an entire book on miniature quilts), and other soft goods around a home. It helps because one of the things I really want to do is finish the bed for my miniature cabinet house.  

And there was a tiny bit of knitting on a garter square sock toe. Only a couple rows through the day, but it is a start.  

I am still not completely healed, but it doesn't hurt any more and the knitting I have done, even the weaving is giving me an idea of what I can and should not be doing.  

There is lots of cleaning to do and some baking and I really hope to do a bit of sewing tomorrow for a change.  The dress projects are beckoning.

No comments: