Tuesday 6 December 2022

Sweater like

Everyday it looks more sweater like.  You can see the wonderful way that Joji starts the shoulders



and the delicate slope and slant of the neck


and you can see I am getting to the point where it has a real sweater length.  If it was for a smaller busted person, I could call it good right now, but Luda is larger busted and carries her weight through her midriff.  The sweater needs to be a bit longer so that it hangs nicely to her hips.

So a few more sets of stripes.   I seem to be able to do a set a day on a good day.  After that my eyes give out and I start dropping stitches on this fine lace yarn.  Some days, what with our changeable weather, and the shifts we have right now from really mild to beastly cold, and the stiffness that it brings to my hands, I can only get one.  Today was a one stripe day.  It is what it is.  

But it is a sweater and it looks really fine and I am pretty darn proud of how it is turning out.

No comments: