Monday 5 December 2022

Surrounded.

There has been knitting happening here.  It struck me that I am going to have to really work my buns off to get even one Elton done before Christmas, much less two.  I am doing better, but focus on one thing at a time has been hard when there are so many things to stress over.  Sigh.  So I will put all my energies into working on the blue River colourway  Elton for Luda.  I did some serious inches yesterday and today, but particularly today.  I did a lot of knitting today.  It was great. The River Elton really did get knit on but it looks exactly the same as the last picture I showed you.  It is just rows and rows alternating two lovely yarns.  Very good for where my ability to focus is at right now.

 At least someone will have a pretty thing this year.  As to the rest of the WIPs?  They aren't going anywhere.

I have watched them (the WIPs).  Seriously and just like dirty dishes, stuff piles up.  They might eventually be way more fun than dirty dishes but you know what I mean.  There are always WIPs around and they spill out and climb up of their own volition till I am surrounded.



The the left side of me.


WIP bin shot one.


WIP bin shot two.  See, caught in the act of climbing out of there to join me on the loveseat.


WIP under the embroidery topped off by a bag with a pair of socks ongoing.

The knitting.  It's everywhere, It's everywhere.  And that is a very good thing.  


No comments: