Friday 9 December 2022

Sweater Games.

My book is done.  Most tragically in a way.  I had hoped for redemption for one of the characters, in a way that he could go home to where he was loved, yet I knew from reading one of the books out of order, that he did not make it home.  Still, there was redemption for him.  His death and what he died doing was just that.  I am speaking of Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache novels and as to what character I speak of, well, you shall have to read them yourself.  Finishing Penny's novels make me wish I had another to read right now. 

Till I sort out what I will read next, I will watch some shows on TV which will give me ample time to knit. That is going to be the focus of my day.

 


This sweater is tricky.  The yarn has gone all static and clings everywhere.  I have never had that happen before but I suspect that it is the mohair leading the wool astray.  It is making me a bit batty.  And to top it off, when I measured a couple weeks ago, I had only an inch to knit till my optimal length.  I measured again this morning and I now have two inches to go to my optimal length.  

Sigh.  Knitting.  I love it so.  

Sweater games are being played.  All I can do is to keep on knitting my heart out.  Here is hoping that I get to the bottom today.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louise Penny is my favourite author. Her latest is on my Christmas list so thank you for no spoilers. I do enjoy following your blog.
Wendy from Elmira, Ontario.