Wednesday 12 October 2022

Little mysteries.

By the end of the afternoon, I was deep into the swing of knitting.  I really felt like I could do more than a round at a time again, and that I could make visible progress and just sit back and go along for knitting's lovely madcap ride.


I finished sleeve one and sleeve two will be a go today.  I have nothing much else to do for a change and though I could join my online community today to knit I am just going to sit and watch a some old movies and maybe a Poirot or two for my general mental health and knit.  

Yes, once again, the Poirot thing is working.  It's a mystery to me.  Bahahahaha

I am not sure about the bottom edging with the rust on my sweater.   As you can see in the picture I completed the sleeve with ribbing.  I have a feeling I will redo it and change it out to ribbing too.  It has to do with the neckline.  

I wanted a nice deep neck and the v is nothing if not impressive.  But I have a really strong feeling that I am going to like the neck finish to be ribbing in plain green.  It's just a more classic workmanlike finish, simpler, plainer.  And this is a sweater I will wear through all the days tasks even if it has the very cool inside pocket colour detail (A little flash is a wonderful thing).You don't have to be plain to work.  

Anyway, the sweater will soon be done and then there is something special in the wind.

No comments: