Monday 19 September 2022

It's laughing at me.

It.  Never.  Ends.


I have been knitting sections with this small bit of yarn for three days last week, and over the whole weekend.  There is abundant progress on the length of the sweater, but this ball of yarn is not shrinking.  At least half of the sweater is complete and that bit?  That bit is still the first ball.

There is also a problem with the mohair. 



The mohair isn't shrinking either.  It's just sitting there, sticking to itself enough that you have to give it a really good yank when you pull some out to work with. There is only one ball of this.

I know how it goes though.  One minute, I have tons of yarn.  I have acres and could almost make a second sweater.  Snd then, blammo.  I will look up ten feet from the last bit of bound off edging and \I will end up short.

Lots of yarn?  Sure.  I know how this goes.  It's laughing at me.


No comments: