Saturday 4 June 2022

Comfortable

I am up early this morning.  I am dressed, hair combed, etc all completed.  Still need coffee so there is work to be done.

I just wanted to say that my goal in life has been met and indeed exceeded.  

I am in one of my new dresses.  I have my Ursa sweater on, which is wide and cropped and suited perfectly to wear with my dresses.  I have pair one of my new biker shorts/chubbrubb for protection from any posterior flashing.  By all that is right, I ought to look fashionable, nay even possibly cool.  

Each piece of what I am wearing is pretty cool.  Each one had and has its own level of excitement, from making it, to putting it on and simply wearing it this morning.  But as I left my room to go make said coffee, I caught a glance in the mirror.  

Yup I still look like a three year old who picked all their favourite things and they are getting dressed all by themselves.  Fashion escapes me completely.  I will never have a look.

But I am comfortable.

No comments: