Tuesday 4 January 2022

Wow

The more I work on this, the more I love it.  



I have gone full Undercurrent with the stripes and the way the collar sits at the neck line.  It makes the collar widely open and I have gone with a nice deep placket ala Romys wide button bands, to keep that very open feel.  There is a button on the collar though, for those times when a nice close fit is needed.  

I am a couple inches below the underarms, and it is time for a try on.  I should have done that this evening, but my bed is calling.  This cold I have,  mild though it is, is tuckering me out. My blankets are warm and my bed is oh so comfy, so crawling in and sleeping is easy to do. As eager as I am to crawl in in the evening, I look forward to getting up to knit deliciousness.  

I look less forward to household chores and laundry, but they are the price of things. So...

No comments: