Thursday 2 September 2021

Time for Knitting

This morning I find myself sitting here, with a strong need to dig into my yarn closet.  It would be a good day for it in some ways, but in others less than ideal.  I don't worry too much though about idealor waiting for it though so...

After yesterdays forays into my books, and my embroidery and its inspiration, I think that is what I am looking for.  Since I cannot go to Fabricville (see Tuesday's post) and I have cruised my shelves for inspiration yesterday, I am sort of wondering what to do today for another shot of inspiration in lieu of actually doing something.  

Now that right there is the real probelm.  There are so many things to do and I have time now to start to do some of them but I have no idea which one to do first.  This is complicated by the long, long list of chores I need to do to feel like I have the house under control again.  

I could go on, but honestly, it makes more sense if I just go do.  Sigh,.  I hate that in a day.  Oh well, needs must and there will be time for knitting next week.

No comments: