Tuesday 28 September 2021

Set A or Set B

This is going to be quick.  It is just one of those days where I need to lie down and sleep.  I think it is the weather as much of anything.  My joints haven't been hurting for a couple of weeks but today, full owwie, full creaking and full, let's not go too far without hanging on something for dear life.  Not a great day.  Lots going on otherwise.

I started playing with these on the weekend.  Set A or Set B




set A




set B

I am pretty certain that somehwere in the mists of time, I had already decided but it was all together in the bags.  It never hurts to do a check before starting.I voted for the set with better contrast in the greyed out photo, Set A and just look at what is going on.



Isn't that something?  It is the very beginning of something wonderful, otherwise known as the Agate Cove sweater.


No comments: