Monday 14 June 2021

The best way

And then there was that guy in the football game and they had to do chest compressions right there in front of us all.  It was horrid to be one of the watchers.  Because yes.  That was the game I was watching and no one was close to him.  He just collapsed and even the medical people thought it was just the usual.  And then they ran.  No.  He did not die but me and millions of others were very very worried.

There are only a few balls left now.


I am debating if it is long enough yet but I am also aware that this is where I would be likely to talk myself out of knitting to my desired length because I am lazy and tired of this project.  



I think I'm going to put it on a string and do a try on to see what is what.  It really is the best way.

No comments: