Friday 11 June 2021

Not missing it at all.

I'm not feeling any withdrawal.  Not at all.   Not hardly.  Well maybe a little bit.  Okay.  Fine.  A lot.  

Is this how it felt for most people when they had to stay home particularly at the start of the pandemic?  

I am staying busy.  Really busy actually.  I put a couple patterns together and now I am heartily sick of that.  Which is a bit irritating.  I still have the Otis overall pattern and my most favourite Sydney Designer dress to put together.  

That's today's fight.  Do I cut and sew or stick to finishing this job?  I am really torn.  I want both!  

There is also knitting.  That is going amazingly well.  I am working on my green top in between paper and tape.  The top is now past the waist and I have a good idea of how long the top will be when the yarn is gone.  


I am pretty pleased.

And hardly missing the choice and the luxury of the internet at all.  

Beware of bald faced lies.  Even here on this blog.

No comments: