Monday 28 June 2021

Accomplished.

Oh .  My.  Gosh.

And just for the record, that is an oh.  My.  Gosh with the pieces as per the pattern, because I just decided that one things great was better than two things iffy.  And this is great.


It looks fantastic here, laying flat.  Wide, loose and inexpressibly light and airy.  Just what I wanted.  I still have to hem the voluminous skirt but I don't anticipate that taking too long.  I am going to get Keith to give me a hand tgo hem it from the floor up so that the bottom is even.  That is a problem because of the aforementioned shelfie butt.  It isn't difficult though.  All he has to do is two pins x many inches from the floor.  

I do have to make one note for the red one and that is that I could go down to three inches from the sleeve cuff join for top length.  This is okay and I wouldn't do it over again but slightly shorter will be even better.  

Onwards.

Kid have arrived.  They are off doing kid things.  Hence the quick post.  I gotta go make lunch now.  And Helen's Clost just put ou a new patterfn that is really nice if you neded to know.

No comments: