Friday 22 January 2021

Pouch pockets and other assorted things.

This one is just zipping along.  




It's the yarn.  It  feels so bouncy and lofty and alive in my hands.  I have most of the second ball of it used up and when that is done, I am going to use the darker gray and will build a section of it, and then move to the lighter gray for the finish.  I was going to do some intarsia, but I just don't feel like working on the fussy of that at the moment.  I just want to knit.

What I do think I want is to do a pouch pocket.  So often I sit with my hands tucked under my sweater.  I am not much for putting stuff in a pocket to carry around with me.  My phone stays in one spot always.  At least I know where it is that way, but a pocket as a place to tuck my hands?  I could see the benefit. 

Knitting will continue on t his and the shawls sweet little lace but today there will probably be pants.  Maybe by the end of the weekend, I won't be talking about pants ever again.  I doubt it but I am going to aim for at least a few pairs of something.  

This is why I have a stash of fabric and why i have a stash of yarn.  That way, when I feel it, I can just do it.

No comments: