Wednesday 2 December 2020

A great day!

I slept in this morning.  My eyes opened at 8:30 but my brain wasn't really functioning until a little later.  I didn't manage coffee till after 9.  Even now, I am not sure if my brain is functioning.  Oh well.
  
Guess what!



What a great day of knitting!.  No hand issues and it just moved along seamlessly.  It is so rare when my hands don't give out before the spirit in me does and yesterday, the spirit didn't quit either.  What a wonderful day.  I put it down to the weather gods.

I have just three rows to the red and this second ball of cream will go at least that far.  I think.  I am actually crossing my fingers that it goes till I have all the rows I need before the red.  It gets a wee bit thick if you have to work in lots of ends close to the same point.  It will be close.  

If I get in another day like yesterday, the blanket will be finished by this evening. It doesn't even have to be quite that good and I will be finishedd by this evening. In any case, I will pretty much be finished by this evening.

And that is super thrilling because it gives me a hope that I can finish up the other one before Christmas.

And then maybe, just maybe I can find a way to finish my sweater too.  Because I really do need that sweater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Needles,

I thought I'd take a peek at your blanket and see how you were doing and nearly fell off my chair. I can't believe how much you've got done. This really does look very nice Needles. It is so satisfying to see the progress on this blanket. It's surprising how the edging on this project makes it really go bing. Whoever gets this one for a present will love it - I'm sure. Nothing better in the middle of winter than being all wrapped up in a snuggy cover. Next best thing is seeing someone wrapped up in a blanket that you knitted. :)

Fay