Monday 4 May 2020

Not a lot of talk

It seems like a hundred years ago since last week.  And last week only took ten minutes.  Time is a funny construct.

It's a little like this sweater.  I love knitting this yarn so it makes it feel fast and because of the two garter stitch under arm sections, it never feels like you are knitting and getting no where.  I stop and look at it and keep being amazed at how far I have come when it seems as if I had only begun. 


And then an accidental photo from this morning.  I love these warm colours.  I just don't really wear them.



And the other thing I have been putting a fair bit of time into is this.  It doesn't look like much, just a small triangle, but it is much larger than it was last week.


And that is my knitting for the weekend.

The only thing I am a little disappointed in myself about, is that I did not do a single bit of carding last week.  I know that the fibre is at the post office, waiting for me.  There was a card in the mail box but the wicket was closed bu.  Still I can tell the new fleece is here.  The plan was to have the old fleece done before the new fleece arrived so...]

Guess what I am doing today?  Yup.  You have it.  It is a carding party for one. 

No comments: