Friday 7 February 2020

Insert Growl ofAgony Here.

Okay.  That's it.  This top and I are not going to be friends.  Not right now anyway.  

Look at the lines in the open lace.  


The lines flow outward from the center.  


This is how they are supposed to go.  

I am putting this recalcitrant project to the side for a bit.  I cannot bear looking at it tight now.  Maybe next week.

But that does mean I can get back to work with this.  


The yarn finally arrived to finish it.  I really do wish that I could have picked it up locally. It would have been so much better.  Still, it is here and I know it will behave.

I think that is what I need today.  I need all my stuff to behave.

PS.  Yesterday I made focaccia for the first time.  I did not have any olive oil so I had to sub, but it was really tasty and will be made again.  I also had a successful baking of regular bread.  This new recipe is making such a difference!

No comments: