Thursday 17 October 2019

All the days

Did you know that Bach, my most favourite composer wrote 175 hours of music?  I knew it was a lot of music, 1128 pieces plus 23 own works which are lost or incomplete.  One of my fondest dreams is to own a set of his works, a complete set.  

Hmm, the price is almost where I could afford it.  The only thing is there are so many other wonderful things to listen to that it is hard to set one's own self just one composer.  But this may be a very good day for me to find a nice collection to add to my box of Telemann that I stumbled on when I was on my epic adventure.  Baroque music soothes my soul when times are trying.

This morning I need this to soothe my soul.  

 
And I think because that prelude is short, this.



And so on.  Find a playlist.  It is a good day for that.
 
I need this music that touches my heart.

No comments: